Friday 15 July 2011

Disappointed and kicking the bucket! (Kind of)

Well unfortunately I don't have a lovely yellow cushion to show you today as the last couple of days have been really busy and I haven't been able to get it finished, I'm gutted! I promise though next Friday it will be right here in all its glory!



So instead I thought I would blog about my bucket list. I am a huge fan of lists and I've been meaning to do a "bucket" list for ages. I'm not going to have a time scale its just more of a guide and reminder of all the lovely projects I want to do! So here it is

1. Headband
2. Cowl
3. Tie bottom top
4. Cardigan for child
5. Socks
6. Mug Hug
7. Hot water bottle cover
8. Cable bag
9. Apple cosie
10. A knitted toy of some description
11. Blanket
12. Mittens
13. Doorstop
14.Tank top
15. Something for the husband
16. Fingerless cloves

Okay, that's quite a good start. I have some ideas for patterns for these projects but if anyone has any really good ones they would like to share that would be great! I am sure I am going to add to this list so I am going to make it a page as well so if you feel like checking up on my progress you can find it there!

Sorry again today's post isn't a Finished Object But head on over to Tamis blog to see what other people have finished!

17 comments:

  1. Lots of good ideas there :) I'm a big fan of lists too! Have you seen the come-blog-along group on ravelry? They're doing a year of projects thing, working through their bucket lists over the next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bucket Lists are awesome. I have one for things I want to learn not what I want to make.

    Can't wait to see the progress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, but I want to know *why* these things are on your list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'd fit right in with the Year of Projects on Rav. Find us in the Come Blog A-long group. We're friendly and we have cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard it called a bucket list before! I have a list of stuff I wanted to get done this year at the top of my blog, but I keep deviating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got a lot of fun things on your list! I keep a lengthy list of projects queued up on my Ravelry.com account. Sometimes I have as much fun re-ordering them and changing the pattern/yarn combinations as I do actually knitting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! Keri, I was going to say the same! LOL...wait, we have cookies!? Why didn't anyone tell me!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's ok, I had to frog most of the top I was working on because I dropped 4 stitches. You do have quite a list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I second The Year of Projects idea!

    But Keri, I wasn't told about the cookies?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. First you have to knit the BUCKET!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bucket lists are great and hey...FAF doesn't require your projects to be finished so don't kick yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your list looks like a good reason to spend hours and hours mooning over patterns in the Ravelry database; as if anyone needs a reason!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a great bucket list! i made my knitting bucket list at the beginning of the year. I can't say I've gotten that far but like you, I didn't really give myself a deadline. I'll look forward to seeing how you do.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Melanie here! I enjoyed this piece, please email me--I have a question about your blog. MelanieLBowen[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Οutstanԁing quest there. What hаppеned after?
    Thankѕ!

    my website ... just click the following internet page

    ReplyDelete