Monday 2 September 2013

Busy, busy, busy!

Keep Busy



You know when you have one of those weeks where you never seem to stop, time flies but your not really sure what you did or what you achieved?! Well last week was a bit like that for me.

We attended a friends wedding on Monday, which was amazing, it is always lovely to see to people you care about tie the knot! The wedding took place about 3 hours from us, so we stayed overnight. This was also lovely, it was our first night away from Angus and it was really good and really hard. He was fine, he was with his Nana and they had a great time! I missed him though and spent most of the day talking about him! Yes I know I've become one of those people you avoid!!! I'm hoping I'll get better, the more we leave him. But he was always at the back of my mind and as much as I enjoyed the time away from him, I really couldn't wait to get back to him. So then most of Tuesday was taken up with saying goodbye to friends from the wedding, driving back home and collecting Angus.
On Wednesday Angus and I went to an ice cream parlour in the morning with some mummies and babies and then in the afternoon we had some friends over to ours for a playdate.
I was working Thursday and Friday, which always passing quickly and then I was out on Friday night with some mummy friends for cocktails and then Saturday was a slow start (The cocktails had a lot to answer for!) and then we did some gardening and went to the park.
On Sunday we spent the morning doing boring but essential things like pay bills, order food shopping on line, make plans for the month and then in the afternoon we went to another of Angus' friends 1st birthday parties!
And here we are on Monday again. I had no time to blog or knit last week and I really meant to I just seemed to run out of time. Here's hoping this week will be a little more relaxed!

What have you been doing? How do you find the time?

Happy Monday xx

No comments:

Post a Comment