Sunday 11 January 2015

A new year, a new start

                       
So it's another new year and here I am again with a renewed interest for my little blog. I think my problem in recent years is that I've tried to commit to too many things, so this year I am just going to be a bit more relaxed. I'm going to blog about my knitting, my boy and generally just about life. I'd love it if you would join me, stop by say hello, have a read and hopefully enjoy.

I'll also give you a quick update on life here at Knitting adventures. Not a lot has changed, Angus is now two and we are expecting our 2nd baby! That's probably plenty! 

Be back soon! X






2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! That is wonderful news. Congrats on the upcoming new addition. I'm looking forward to hearing all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! And Congrats!

    ReplyDelete