Wednesday 27 May 2015

Wip Wednesday - Don't Panic


So here's the situation, I have nothing on the needles, nothing! I have projects I want to start and I have yarn but I have quite a severe case of startitis! 

I finished the owl hat (which will be featured soon) and since then, nothing. We've been quite busy over the weekend with getting things ready for when this baby makes an appearance, painting, cleaning, getting things out of the loft etc, so that hasn't left a lot of time or energy for knitting.

Also I wasn't at my knitting group this week as I was at a Foo Fighters gig (which was awesome) and had I been at the group I would have cast on something, not to worry though I'm sure there will be something cast on soon! 

In the meantime I'm off to check out what everyone else is knitting! 

7 comments:

  1. Your squirrel picture cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have Foo Fighters tickets for July - glad to hear the show was awesome! Don't worry, the knitting will come! It always does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me feel a bit twitchy to know you have nothing on the needles!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your squirrel made me laugh - I actually clicked on it on the Yarn Along link-up because it looked so funny!

    I can't remember the last time I've had nothing on the needles, because even if I'm not actively knitting something I usually have one or two ancient wips lying around that haven't been touched in years, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean....I get fidgety if I dont have a project on the go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can have one of my projects - I have way too many on the go! I can't remember the last time I had nothing on the needles. And when I thought I did I found something incomplete and long forgotten in a box!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I've lost count of mine! I've got the opposite problem...I've started ALL THE THINGS!! I'll check back next week to see if you've started something...

    ReplyDelete